Tuesday 24 January 2012

New Website

Today has been a very exciting day.

Aside from having a shoulder injury which has put me out of anything two handed today ( currently slow typing one handed) the new website has just gone live, woohoo! It is still a bit bare boned in terms of content, but all the essential elements are there and for the next month or so I'll be adding loads of new photo's and a shop, so you can directly buy my new designs.

Exciting eh?

I've been receiving lots of samples this week, so I can start costing and ordering my fabrics. Costing up the collection is essencial for it's success, as the Collection must be creative, luxurious and beautiful as well as value for money.

If you would like to take a gander at the new website check it out: www.curvecouture.co.uk and let me know what you think, what you'd like to see more of, all feedback is greatly welcomed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...